12.30.2011

2011, In Review

 Most of 2011, I felt like I was floating around, somewhat directionless. Even when I started this blog, I was really unsure of what I was doing or what I was hoping to accomplish. But after developing the concept of "Birch & Bees", I think I began to find some sort of purpose. After further exploring the wonderful world of handmade, art, blogs, artists, designers, and all the other talented folks who share their creations on the internet, I became enchanted. I think I've come a long way since the beginning of the year, and I want to share some of the best parts with you. Enjoy!



Other highlights from 2011:
-Starting this blog (and learning how to make blog posts pretty!)

Challenges from 2011:
-Finding things to talk about on dull days.
-Spending September alone
-Realizing that I have to put my personal happiness before anything else
-Pushing myself to be naturally creative, not forcing "Studio Time"

Overall, 2011 has brought plenty of challenges, and even more happy moments. It was a great year for learning, growing, and understanding. But I'm so ready for 2012! (Very soon, I'm going to un-veil all the goodness that's in store for next year!)

How was your 2011? What were the best parts of your year?

peace & love,
kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment