12.18.2011

Around Here




(from left to right, top to bottom)
My face, A bracelet my mom sent me
Christmas Trees everywhere, Putting some bamboo string wraps in my hair
Cobblestone roads, Decorating our tree
A lone slot machine, Cloudy days
A tassle keychain (a DIY I'm working on), Pretty cruiser
Sam napping under the tree, More tassle keychains
Ashipping/packaging area I put together, 2012 planning

I've been trying to recover from yet another sickness. While I've been resting, I started planning and making goals for the new year. I'm getting incredibly excited to share what I've been working on. (More on that soon!)

Mostly, I'm trying to simply enjoy the holidays. (I never realized that you're supposed to give yourself a vacation date when you're self-employed. Oops.) So, in a couple days I'm going to take a break from working on my projects and get ready for Christmas. I imagine I'll be making and packaging some last-minute gifts, drinking tea, and hanging paper snow flakes. Ah, I love this month.

How is your month going? Are you enjoying your holiday?
-kaylee



No comments:

Post a Comment