12.04.2011

Inspired: Feathers

(no source) (no source) (no source) (no source) (no source)

(I'm sorry there aren't any real sources for these pictures.
If you know the original source, let me know, and I'll add the credits in.) 


 I got into a feather obsession that has gone on for years now. I'm absolutely in love with the way they look, feel, and move. My favorite thing to do are dye and paint feathers to make them even more interesting. I enjoy wearing them in my hair, putting them on keychains, and on dreamcatchers. 

In Costa Rica, where I live, there are hundreds of species of birds. I'm lucky to find many interesting feathers while walking around. I have quite a nice collection of feathers myself, and it keeps growing bigger! I need to find more fun projects to create with feathers. Do you have any ideas? 
-kaylee

3 comments: