12.02.2011

Hello December


December is one of my favorite months. Enjoying peaceful moments by twinkling lights. Thick mugs filled with steaming drinks. I'm becoming more determined to have more crafty/handmade aspects to my holidays. This year I'm starting the tradition of making my own decorations, ornaments, and gifts. This month I'm very excited to be enjoying my holidays in Central America for the third year in a row! I've been planning lots of great things, so this month should be a great one. I hope you have a beautiful December.

November was such a busy month, but also filled with plenty of excitement as well. Because it flew by so fast, and I wasn't around much to share all the excitement, here's a little re-cap:

I opened the Birch & Bees Shop, which has been incredibly exciting! I can't wait to share more of the things I've been creating. I'll be doing a mini-update for the shop soon.
I sponsored Busy Bee Lauren this month, which was so awesome. Lauren is such an amazing lady! Seriously, if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting her, you definitely should. I'm doing a giveaway on her blog, where I'm giving away a lovely "Grey Fields" sundress!
Since my computers died, I made a post to catch-up on what I did in November. (Mostly photos.) I'm so glad to be back, I've missed blogging.
The ring that Daniel gave me for my birthday this year got a little makeover. Keep an eye on his blog to see how it turned out! I have to say, I'm absolutely in love with it. Swoon.

I hope your December is filled with joy and happy moments!
-kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment