3.21.2012

New Packaging For The Shop



You may have heard me casually mention that I've been playing with new packaging ideas. And here is a glimpse of the final result. I've been searching for a nice way to package my jewelry pieces from the shop.
I've always wanted to have simple cardboard boxes to make my packages with, and I'm thrilled to finally have a huge stash of these.

I painted and wrote all the designs on the boxes, tied them off with strings, slipped in my business card and a lovely feather. The pretty paper that the boxes are sitting on is the wrapping paper for the jewelry pieces!
I have absolutely fallen in love with the design of this tissue paper! When I saw it, I immediately thought of how perfect it would be for my packaging, so I splurged on it.



I honestly can't believe that I have made such pretty packages with so little financial investment! I know this is something that many artists and creators have struggled with (myself included). So, next wek, I'll be sharing a a few simple, applicable tips to help you make amazing packages and promotional materials on a tight budget!

Have a beautiful day!

peace & love,
kaylee


No comments:

Post a Comment