3.02.2012

Hello March


(no source)

March is such a wonderful time, with Spring approaching I can't help but feel like cleaning and organizing. It's nice to have some time for renewal and refreshing everything. I've got a lot of things planned this month and I'm itching to get started on everything!

Spring & Summer Production. Last month I finally managed to pick a couple designs for a new collection. I'm going to be spending a lot of time behind the sewing machine. And I'm even going to play around with bleach and dyes! I'm really stoked to play around with some new materials. Hopefully I should get the new collection out by the end of March/beginning of April.

Organizing & Cleaning. Ah, I love to take a bit of time each year to clean everything out and start over again. So, I'm going to be doing a little tidying up around my home and in my studio. I've been pinning up a storm (over on my pinterest), and I've got plenty of new ideas to freshen up my work-spaces.

Craft Day. Last month I had a special day to just make crafts and have fun. I had so much fun just making things for myself, learning new techniques, and experimenting. I've decided to do it again this month! I'm intending to take lots of pictures and share what I've made.

DIY Week. I've planned a super special weeklong series of DIY projects that I've created! I've been keeping this under-wraps for a while now, but I'll be unveiling all the goodness very soon!


(from top to bottom, left to right)
Morning coffee in my new mug, Editing photos in bed
Samson in the grass, Beautiful sky 
A pretty dress, Fresh haircut
Cuddling with Bear, Finding pretty feathers

peace & love,
kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment