6.05.2011

Summertime Projects



I thought it was about time I get this blog looking as nifty and sweet as all my other blogs. I'm smitten with this design, and I have a lot of confidence that I can love it for months to come. Although, I made myself promise that I wouldn't completely change the design of this blog anymore.

I've got some new projects up my sleeve for the summer-time:

-My Handmade Belt Project
-Creating & Stocking Inventory for Shop Opening in Fall
-Textiles/Fashion Inspiration Journal
-Beeswax/Crayon Paintings
-A Possible Studio Re-Location
-Getting everything ready for opening up shop (marketing, supplies, organizers, etc)
-Learning how to make fruit shakes & milk shakes
-Making a couple fun, colorful garlands
-Taking an indie Business Class online
-Hopefully, shopping for a brand new sewing machine

My summer is going to be all about large ice coffees, reggae music, tie-dying fabrics, feathers in my hair, barefoot, new sun-dresses, shopping on Etsy, & falling in love with art (again).

Have a beautiful, summery week!

1 comment:

  1. I followed your comment on my blog and I think I have fallen in love with your blog! I am fascinated by your art & life in Costa Rica. I will be reading more...

    ReplyDelete