2.16.2012

Lately


(from top to bottom, left to right)
looking at quartz crystals & reading about them, homemade pancakes for dinner
Daniel & I had a lovely V-Day, lace & shells
making paper crafts, reviewing designs & making edits
searching out good locations & backgrounds for some photography, the beautiful sky
vest, scarf & vintage key, my shop inventory book

Lately, I've been trying to focus on getting the Spring & Summer Collection for the shop ready. It's a long and tedious process. I was hoping to document how I create a collection, but I think I'll do it next year instead. Luckily, I'm almost ready to prepare my materials and get started! I'm preparing a pretty large inspiration dump, sharing all that has been motivating me to create the next collection, I can't wait to share!

This month I've been feeling so inspired and creative! So, I try to write, make, create as much as possible, and save as many ideas as I can for later. I planned a Craft Day for myself this weekend and I'm looking forward to making some fun projects and sharing them.

I have a lot of fun things to share in the next few weeks. A couple DIY's, some business talk, updates on a few of my collections, a ton of inspiration, and more! (I just got my computer back from the repair place, so I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to work on it once again!) I hope you're having a lovely February!

peace & love,
kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment