7.30.2011

A Picnic On The Hill

I've been bugging Daniel to have a picnic on the top of the hill with me for almost a whole year. I finally got my wish and we packed up a little lunch, a blanket, our dogs, and headed up to the very top of the hill that we live on. It's a very steep incline, but once you're at the top, you can see the entire valley of San Jose. It's incredibly beautiful around sunset time.





(dirty hippie feet.)







This was my first real picnic, and it was absolutely perfect and lovely. I've been dying to go on another picnic since. It would be too awesome to have an actual wicker basket to carry all the goodies. But I have no idea were to get one of those.

Next time I would bring bubbles, I think that was the only thing that we were missing.

Do you love picnics? What kinds of things do you like to bring?

-kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment