7.05.2011

In The Spirit Of Change

I've decided to move my studio.

I thought about it for a minute, and then I just did it. After I moved out the couch and window seat, and moved in my work tables, I realized that this space is huge.



So huge, that I can fit another island work-table, a small bookcase, a dress rack, and tons of storage.

Needless to say, I'm tickled pink. Even though it's empty right now, when I walk around in that room I can imagine what a wonderful studio space it will be.
I'm so excited for this change, because I can tell that I'm getting closer and closer to achieving my goals. Since I'm in a spirit of change, I've been considering changing a couple other things.

Mostly, the name of this blog. I've been entertaining the idea for a couple weeks now. It's been long days of going back and forth between this name and that name, and I think it's time to finally just do it. (I'll be sharing the name I've chosen very soon!)

Over the next few days, I'm going to be updating and changing a few things around the blog. I'm also working on some DIY projects for my new studio. I'm planning on sharing the projects I work on during the next couple months including making my own modern bookcase, two Double-Decker work tables, some small storage solutions, macrame nets for hanging plants, and more.

I'm excited to see how this room changes and grows. I just can't wait to start working in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment