8.26.2012

In The Shop: Colors & Animals



This morning I launched the first four pieces from my newest collection of paintings! "The Fox", "The Moose", "The Raccoon", and "The Skunk", are all available for purchase in the Birch & Bees Art Shop. I've been slowly working towards bringing this series to life and I'm proud to finally share it!




"For years, I've felt the drive and inspiration to create beautiful paintings which could bring happiness and "good vibes" to everyone around me. I decided to dedicate my time, energy, and talent into creating a new series which could accomplish just that.

The inspiration for this series originated when I asked myself; "What makes me feel happy?" The answer was colors and animals. And so, I started to paint." -Kaylee Hinrichs



(The Fox, by Kaylee Hinrichs. August 2012. W/C. 12" x 8,5" - Available For Purchase -)

(The Moose, by Kaylee Hinrichs. August 2012. W/C. 12" x 8,5" - Available For Purchase -)

(The Raccoon, by Kaylee Hinrichs. August 2012. W/C. 12" x 8,5" - Available For Purchase -)

(The Fox, by Kaylee Hinrichs. August 2012. W/C. 12" x 8,5" - Available For Purchase -)



I also offer commission services for these types of paintings. If you want a specific type of animals or certain colors, I can create a custom painting just for you. Just shoot me a message or email (birchandbees(at)gmail.com), and fill me in on your idea.

Visit the new art shop and bring some happiness into your home.

peace & love,
kaylee

3 comments:

  1. I always love pictures of peoples' materials/processes. Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fox - you are fantastically talented. The colors really make the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, they are so colorful.
    I have been trying to do more with watercolor and this post was really inspiring.

    Also, found this : http://www.etsy.com/listing/69479627/womens-eat-honey-american-apparel-t & thought of you.

    ReplyDelete