4.07.2012

The Solar System, Part One



Last month, I shared twelve illustrations of The Zodiac symbols I created. (You can see Part One, Part Two, and The Wrap Up of the project.) I hinted at a new drawing project already underway. Well, after completing The Zodiac series, I wanted to continue with the space-related theme. So, I decided to illustrate the symbols of our solar system, including the sun, our moon, and the nine planets that make up our star system. I have the first half of the drawings to share today, I hope you enjoy them!


(The Sun. The Solar System Series. By Kaylee Hinrichs. March 2012.)


(Mercury. The Solar System Series. By Kaylee Hinrichs. March 2012.)


(Venus. The Solar System Series. By Kaylee Hinrichs. March 2012.)


(The Earth. The Solar System Series. By Kaylee Hinrichs. March 2012.)


(The Moon. The Solar System Series. By Kaylee Hinrichs. March 2012.)


(The Mars. The Solar System Series. By Kaylee Hinrichs. March 2012.)

I managed to finish all five of these drawings last month, and I'm already making great progress on the second half. I'll be sharing them soon!

peace & love,
kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment