1.09.2012

Inspired: Outer Space



I find "Outer Space" to be absolutely amazing and enchanting. The Universe is just so incredibly vast, it's impossible to really imagine how large it is. A few months ago, I wrote about Carl Sagan and The Pale Blue Dot. (If you haven't read about this before, I recommend watching this video. It's beautiful.) 





Where I live, it is dark enough that you can still see a lot of stars in the sky at night. My favorite nightly activity is to walk the dogs and look at the moon and stars. I always try to locate Orion, The Dippers, and The Pleiades, as those are the only constellations I can recognize! In my life, I've seen Lunar and Solar eclipses, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Saturn, and two shooting stars. I have always wanted to witness a meteor shower. I hope I get to do that someday.

 Do you enjoy looking at the stars? Can you recognize any constellations in the night sky?

peace & love,
kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment