9.03.2011

September, Please Be Good To Me



It's September. A fresh new beginning. A fresh new start. This month is going to be a very, very interesting one indeed. Daniel will be going to Tuscany for The Biennale of Chianciano, and will be gone most of the month. (Major bummer.) Even though I'm sad to spend most of this month alone, I know that I'll be incredibly productive and become a crafting machine. Here are some things I'm really looking forward to this month.

Dream Catcher Necklaces. I'm going to be finishing, photographing, and (finally!) revealing my line of dream-catcher necklaces. Seriously, these are my pride and joy. And I'm so excited to share it with you. I want it to be a bit of a surprise, so I won't spoil it.

DIY Galore. I've been doing a lot of DIY projects around my studio and home. It's been going great. I've even been thinking of creating a new collection for September. Even more exciting, I'm planning to create a few original projects to share here.

Studio & Home Decorating. My studio is looking amazing, really it is. I have a few more projects and artworks I want to make for my new work area. But I'm already impressed with how awesome it is. Also, since we've been in our home for a year now, I decided that I want to re-decorate things a little.

Black Lace. The local fabric store in Escazu finally got the black lace I was looking for! I recently went in and picked up some really amazing strips. One 1/2 inch wide, one 3 inches wide, and one 6 inch wide with elastic stretch! I'm so excited to use this lace, it's absolutely lovely.

Cinnamon Iced Coffees. Ah, I'm going to be drinking coffee non-stop while Daniel's gone. My favorite way to drink coffee is over ice with Cinnamon sticks. Love! I'm also thinking of utilizing a blender and making coffee smoothies... Mmm. Sounds delightful.

I hope September is good to you! Have a beautiful day!
-kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment