10.17.2011

Thirteen Days

Well, I'm back from an sudden and much needed hiatus. I took 13 days off, first because I became quite sick. But, once I started feeling better, I became busy with my other projects, and simply haven't had the time to blog. While I was away, I really missed blogging, so I'm very happy to be back at it.
I have a slew of things up my sleeve right now. Like my shop opening next month, my studio tour, a new blog design, a couple new weekly blog features, my new project with Daniel, my new goals, and so many more fun things.  I cannot wait to share!
For now, here are some photos from the past couple weeks.
    
from left to right, top to bottom, oldest to newest: 
Daniel filing wood planks, A sneak peak of our new project, My favorite dress (It's actually a skirt!), Me being silly, Candlelit baths, A painting I'm working on, Screen-printing in the studio, A giant moth in my laundry room, Napping with Samson (love), Foggy, Misty, and Mossy, Baby Fern! (It's only a couple inches big!), Me being sick as a dog.


Today I'm going to be working on a bunch of different projects. I don't want to spoil all of the surprises, so I'll be back with some lovely things to share very soon.
I hope you're having a lovely Fall day,
-kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment