10.05.2011

Hello October



I love October terribly. It reminds me of scarves, chilly air, hot cinnamon scent, pumpkins dotting the streets, leaves changing beautiful colors, cozy blankets, and nights by a fire. October always gets me into a crafty, tea-drinking mood. This October is going be the best and busiest yet!


My Shop Opening. When I realized my shop opening is less than a month away, I became excited and also very nervous! I've been mulling over ideas, testing designs, trying to put together something really special. I'm feeling even more motivated because I've realized that I have some really beautiful things to share with you lovely people!

Crafting & Creating (Endlessly). This month is going to consist of me sitting at the sewing machine, and beneath hot desk lamps for hours and hours. It's going to be a lot of fun though. I'm going to show a few "behind the scenes" type photos of what I'm working on. Though, I won't be sharing too much because I don't want to spoil the surprises!

Planning A Trip. After a year and a half, I'm finally going to visit The States again. I started planning for October, but as you can see, I'm far too busy. Instead, I'll be heading to the U.S. in mid-November. I'm going to be staying in Arizona and Oregon for a few weeks. I'm considering this a little vacation for all the hard work I've been doing.

My Newest Collaboration Project. Daniel and I are constantly talking about new ideas for bodies of artwork. We have too many ideas, and not enough time to complete them really. Well, we recently chose a new collection of work to create together! We went and bought supplies for it last night. (I'll share more on this soon.)

Finish Setting Up My Studio (Finally!). It's been almost two months since I switched studios. Unfortunately, I've been struggling with how to set up my supplies in an organized, but aesthetic way. It's been driving me mad for weeks, until I stumbled upon my "eureka!" moment. I'm almost ready to do a little studio tour!


What are you doing in October? Any awesome plans?
-kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment