1.05.2013

ArtShop: Kangaroos, Owls, & Whales



These thirteen paintings are the newest editions to my "Colors & Animals" Series! This most recent addition of artworks are some of my favorite pieces. I've had fun creating color schemes and choosing new animals to illustrate. I'm already planning new paintings for another update. As always, I'm open for custom commissioned artworks. (You can email me at birchandbees@gmail.com to get your own colorful animal paintings.)
Enjoy the new artworks!

(The Whale. By Kaylee Hinrichs. November 2012. Watercolor and Inks. 8.5" x 5.5")

(The Rhino, The Kangaroo. By Kaylee Hinrichs. November/October 2012. Watercolor and Inks. 2.75" x 4.25")
(The Ostrich. By Kaylee Hinrichs. November 2012. Watercolor and Inks. 8.5" x 5.5") 
(The Jellyfish, The Owl. By Kaylee Hinrichs. October 2012. Watercolor and Inks. 2.75" x 4.25") 
(The Bat, The Frog. By Kaylee Hinrichs. November 2012. Watercolor and Inks. 2.75" x 4.25") 
(The Thylacine. By Kaylee Hinrichs. December 2012. Watercolor and Inks. 8.5" x 5.5")
(The Dinosaur, The Dodo, The Mammoth, The Saber Tooth Tiger. By Kaylee Hinrichs. 
December 2012. Watercolor and Inks. 2.75" x 4.25")


All of these paintings are available in my ArtShop, check them out today!


I hope you enjoyed these paintings!

peace & love,
kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment