1.04.2013

Around Here


(Cleaning paintbrushes, Admiring the beautiful moon,
New Year's fun, My art on a CD!)

The holidays were an absolute whirlwind! I had lots of fun making handmade gifts, going to parties, watching fireworks, and drinking excessive amounts of hot cocoa. Well, as it flew by so quickly, I wanted to share a couple of the high-lights from the last few weeks.

New Year's Eve was spent with Daniel and our dogs, watching a huge fireworks display. It was really perfect.
My Mandalas were featured as CD art! The musical group Afternoon Dream Serum used my mandalas as artwork for their full-length album. (I'm extremely enamored that they chose my artwork and the music is incredible too.)
I added many new paintings to the ArtShop. Including a new format and a Limited Edition series!
I've made some goals and plans for 2013. 

I also spent a lot of time admiring the beautiful full moon, photographing the sunrise, and star-gazing. It's been peaceful and relaxing. 2013 certainly caught me by surprise and I have a little catching up to do! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season!



peace & love,
kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment